My Ipsy bag this month was just to good not to share! The theme this month was street style inspired by New York Fashion Week. Which I think is fabulous. So here is what I received!
1. The Bag
2. NYX Single Eyeshadow: Bling Bling Bling
3. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish: Red Red Wine
4. Hikari Lipstick: Cabernet
5. Crown Brush: C47 crease/shadow
6. Briogeo Deep Conditioning hair mask
Hope you enjoyed what I got in my Ipsy! If any of you guys have made a post about yours comment it down below! I love seeing what everyone recieved!
I have literally been eyeing up the Lorac Pro Palette for months. I’m late in getting this but I am so glad I finally did. Before I couldn’t justify buying another Palette considering how many I already have so I waited. I started realizing most of my palettes such as the Naked Palettes all consist of shimmery colors and only a few matte colors. That’s what I love about the Lorac palette its the perfect mix of mattes and neutrals. This palette includes 8 mattes and 8 neutrals. I’ve noticed on some of my other palettes I start thinking that I wish certain shimmer shades were mattes and vice versa. With this Lorac Palette I feel like the mattes are perfect matte shades and the shimmers are perfect shimmer shades. The pigmentation of these shades are amazing. This is a must palette and I’m so glad I finally have my hands on it.
Concealers are my best friend. No literally they are. I used to never see the point in them but now they are lifesavers. I had the hardest time trying to find concealers in the past because they are so hit or miss. I have been using these gems for a while and find they work the best for me. In no specific order here are my top five concealers.
1. Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer: I love the consistency of this stuff. It’s creamy and blendable which makes it perfect for under the eyes and on all the random spots that need covering.
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer:
I love this for days I don’t need a very heavy coverage concealer. It goes on so light and easy under the eyes. Because this brightens the skin I would recommend this for under eye use. That just my opinion it might work differently for someone else. The only thing I dislike is that the tube seems to get dirty so quickly. Other than that I love it!
3. NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer: This is perfect for all those pesky spots that need covering. I don’t use this under my eyes because it settles into my fine lines and that’s not cute but it covers spots on my face beautifully.
4. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter: I love the Rimmel True Match Foundation so I bought this one day and have not regretted it. I mostly put this under my eyes and down my noes because of the highlighting aspect of it. It’s a liquid but it’s not runny and blends perfectly in your skin. It’s just an overall great concealer.
5. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer: This is my sister holy grail concealer. She literally uses nothing else. For months she told me to try this so finally I did a couple months ago and I adore it now as well. It make me looks so awake and alive in the morning. I actually use this when I do a heavy highlight and contour because it’s just so lightening to my skin. If you’re wanting to try highlighting I would highly recommend this product.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! What are your favorite concealers? XOXO
Recently I’ve come across this brand called Exuviance. I absolutely love it! Who wouldn’t though! I have been using three different products that I would like to share with you. So lets get started.
1. Opti Light Essential 6 Serum
This is for anyone who wants brighter skin. This not only reduces the appearance of dark spots but also prevents new ones from forming. This product lightly exfoliates the skin to clear away dark spot and create an even skin tone.
2. Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25
This is a two step process that is super easy and so good for your skin. It helps take away dead skin cells and stimulates the process of skin renewal. It is proven to refine pores, smooth skin, and brighten skin. It has work so good on my skin. It brings a freshness to my face and you can feel it helping.
3.Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex
This is a nightly moisturizer that ive been using and it works great. It includes lipids, vitamins, and botanicals that work with their patented poly hydroxyl to smooth and reduce wrinkles on the skin.
So as you can tell I’ve been loving the Exuviance line of skincare. If you would like to check it out here is the website. XOXO
Powered by Brandbacker
The screaming, the fans, and the makeup? That’s right people One Direction is launching a makeup line. A makeup line is the last thing I ever expected them to do but they did and did it well. They are launching three different collections inspired by there three albums which are Up All Night, Take Me Home, and Midnight Memories. each collection features all sorts of beautiful makeup a long with a keepsake tin. I received the Up All Night edition and I love. So I thought I would what was in mine. Here goes!
1. The Tin itself is pretty awesome! I think you can see why.
2.Lipstick: I Should Have Kissed You
This lipstick has amazing color payoff and is very long wearing. This is a bold and girly and is sure to make a statement wherever you go.
Taken is a creamy and smooth lipgloss that is insanely gorgeous. Especially over I Should Have Kissed You.
4. Eyeshadow Quad: More Than This, Save You Tonight, Up All Night, Another World, and Gotta Be You
This Quad has some really crazy colors but I love More Than This and Gotta Be You because they are very pretty neutral colors.
5. Nail Polish: NA NA NA
Not only is the color gorgeous and perfect for fall, which is approaching fast, but it goes on so smoothly and easily.
Very standard good mascara.Its very dark which I love.
7.Eye and Body Crayon and stencils
This is super smooth and that makes it easy to use on your eyes oron your body.
Overall I love it because the makeup is great plus its One Direction! It can’t get any better. If you would like to check out release dates and get more info check out this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection
Powered by Brandbacker
I’m a lipstick hoarder and I’m not ashamed even a little bit. Since I hoard lipsticks what I wear changes pretty often. So here are the ones I’ve been loving lately.
In order from left to right:
1. Mac Boy Bate
2. Mac Angel
3. Maybelline Color Elixer Captivating Carnation
4. Rimmel Kate Kiss of Life
5. Maybelline Shocking Coral ( I don’t know what specific kind it is sorry )
What’s your go to lipstick? Hope you enjoyed! XOXO
This morning was absolutely amazing. I went to my church for service and I feel so renewed and full of hope. Before Church I was listening to You Make Me Brave by Bethel. I really just let it sink in. I let the words penetrate my heart. Im brave. Not because I make myself that or that the world has made me brave but God has. I’m so much more than I ever thought I was. I’m brave.
For my outfit it’s literally all from H&M except my shoes are from a store called Sassy Pickens in Queen, NYC. I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. XOXO